22.6.11

STRAY CAT STRUT


Image sourced from Chartstats.com


Next month I am going to see Brian Setzer's Rockabilly Riot with my good friend James who ended up with a spare ticket.

The way it usually goes is, James asks if I want to go to something, I say "nah". James asks about a month later, I say "nah, really". Then eventually he just buys the tickets and we end up going anyway and the general outcome is that I become completely obsessed with whatever or whoever it was we went to see!

Well this time it's Brian Setzer of the Stray Cats. I'm actually really looking forward to it now and I'm very much looking forward to what everyone might be wearing in the audience. My bet is that there will be some pretty cool folks in attendance.

I definitely need to decide on some creepers and get finally them ordered!


Image sourced from Stray Cat Collectors Blog


Image sourced from Chartstats.com

8 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I hope you have a great time! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you say no to that? It look fantastic !:D You better start working on your outfit right away :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, they look entirely too legendary for their own lifetime :P I'm sure it'll be a fantastic night. Rockabilly gigs always are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that does sound like it will be amazing fun, enjoy!
    I wanted to say thank you so much for your help and advice on painting my bedroom, the photos you showed me of the interiors magazine gave me the inspiration to just go for it and I am so happy I did, thank you so much again! I will share photos soon :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds like so much fun! I hope you find the creepers. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, the stray cats. so cool! you must let us know how they were!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh god, so jealous! i love the stray cats! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails