Images sourced from : Fresh Fish (which I highly recommend you check out, by the way)
This comes as no shock to those who know me well, but I have been umming and ahhing over creepers for about a month now. Don't get me wrong, I am completely sold, 110% on the style, in fact I love them maybe just a bit too much. My only cause for deliberation is "which colour?", and since they come in basically any colour one could dream of I have been rendered completely unable to make a decision.
I came across these beauties by Sonia Rykiel from 2009, on the Fresh Fish blog a couple of days ago, aren't they just perfect?
I'm definitely buying them from Underground Shoes, as I like their styles the most, but here are the colours and styles I have narrowed it down to. What do you think?
Images sourced from : Underground Shoes
1. Barfly - Tie Red Suede Shoe - £73
2. Wulfrun - Green Suede / Leopard Print Apron Roundtoe Interlace D-Ring Lace-up - £77
3. Barfly - Black & White - Pointed Toe Shoe Lace-up - £73
4. Cavern - Monk Black Suede/Grey Suede Apron Side Buckle - £75
5. Barfly - Tie Purple Suede Shoe - £73
6. Eagle - Red Suede - Roundtoe Interlace Creeper - £86