11.4.11

ZARA LOOKBOOK








Images sourced from Zara's April 2011 Lookbook


It seems that green is colour of the month, not only for Kate Spade but also for Zara. When their new lookbook popped up in my inbox I couldn't help but ooh and ahh over the beautiful colours and the even more beautifully shot images. If anyone knows of the photographer who belongs to these, please let me know so that I can give full credit where credit is due. In the meantime, if you love these even half as much as I do, then I suggest you check out the full lookbook on the Zara website.

8 comments:

  1. love it, it's looking quite epic really. esp like the green things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last two outfits. Especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im currently seeking for a nice and thin khahi shirt but couldnt seem to find anywhere but im not giving up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been looking through your blog
    every post holds its own magic
    love x

    sugar plum kisses~
    amy x
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. zara never ceases to excite me, they really do produce some excellent clothes


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is just beautiful...

    Love Tweet

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the last look! Casual but very chic!
    xox mervi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails