30.4.11

ROYAL WEDDING!


Images © Hollie Reid, 2011


Well I am happy to admit that I enjoyed the Royal Wedding so much more than I actually anticipated! Not to say that I wasn't looking forward to it beforehand, I most certainly was, but I ended up literally glued to the TV for most of the day.

We threw a little party with some of the neighbours, some friends and some family and I did a spot of baking for a change... (hopefully you get the sarcasm there!)

Lots of balloons were blown up, pork pies eaten, champagne drank and cakes devoured. All in all it was a pretty good time! I hope that everyone who was interested in the Royal Wedding ended up having a good day and had the chance to enjoy it.





9 comments:

  1. oh those cupcakes are so cute. we had a minicelebration too here in manila. my friends had a sleepover and watched the wedding on TV, commenting on every chic hat, every beautiful face, and every funny moment. it was fun.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!! A celebration of love!

    Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hollie,
    I just found your blog and wanted to say how much I love your cupcakes with the decorations! Where did you get the plates? They are adorable

    -Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes are genius!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! so cute and fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those cupcakes r sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't think I really cared too much about the wedding, but it was so beautiful and fun to watch! I have to say I loved every minute of it!

    And all your decorations and goodies are adorable! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Holi that looks super nice! I was very excited but then just ended up watching TV as nobody was interested in celebrating with me full on like you did and I didn't have much time to prepare anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what incredible cakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails