5.4.11

PIZZA EXPRESS FOR LUNCH


Images © Hollie Reid, 2011


Last week after the photoshoot that I was helping Mat of Buckets & Spades with, we nipped for a spot of lunch at Pizza Express. I can't really fault them for good pizza, I've never had a bad one from them. After our pizzas I also indulged in a little bowl of gelato and a big coffee, which was just delicious. (If you like coffee flavoured things as I do, then you should try their coffee gelato, it's absolutely delicious! Sadly they were out of it the other day so I opted for chocolate.) Best of all though, it cost me less than £10 for my pizza, coffee and gelato!




Backpack by Penfield from ASOS.


Shoes by Sperry from Nordstrom.

7 comments:

  1. Great post. I do love Pizza Express :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, you're making me want ice-cream now. snazzy shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I want ice cream now, and some Pizza Express dough balls, hehe. Great blog by the way :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you take the best photos, i want ice cream badly now. I love the goats cheese pizza from Pizza Express so much too! Beautiful shoes, look so comfy and cute!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silver Sperry shoes? What? AMAZING. They are are glam and nautical at the same time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear I saw him yday! Hanging around behind oxford street haha. Bloody love pizza express.

    Thanks for your comment :).

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails