24.4.11

I WANT CANDY!


Images © Hollie Reid, 2011


Well, I've gone and caved in after seeing the Furla Candybag on holiday last month and I bought one a couple of weeks back. It's safe to say that I do not need a single handbag now for many moons.

It's been an extremely sunny here in the UK and fortunately this good weather has carried on into the Easter weekend. I went for lunch with Buckets and our good friend James on Friday and the Candybag made it's debut.

I got my hair all trimmed up nice and short again this week too. Next week I'm dramatically changing the colour, which I don't ordinarily do, so fingers crossed all goes well!



The dress is from one of my favourite shops COS. I have one in the same style but with long sleeves in two different shades of blue from their last A/W collection and when I saw this cream and black one I did a little dance of joy.



11 comments:

  1. Ah SUCH a cute outfit! Love that dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your haircut looks cute! I can't wait to see the color. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so perfectly summery! I love your dress too...I walked by Cos when I was in Glasgow & meant to go in but ended up not having the time. Look forward to seeing the new hair colour :) Hope you're having a lovely bank hol weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous of your bag candy, I really want the pink one =) love your outfit as well, the dress is so classic and those sunnies are lush plus the bag is the perfect pop of colour


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love love this purse!!! furla candy is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove that dress!! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bag is gorgeous! and i didn't know you had short hair...it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the mixture of black and white with green is so yummi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails