15.3.11

THINK PINK


Images © Hollie Reid, 2011


Since February (and part of March) has officially been "Pink" according to Kate Spade I have been using the colour as much as possible.

The photo at the top is a close up of one of Anthropologie's window displays. It's actually the frilly underskirt of a paper mannequin. They were rather impressive!

Admittedly I've been a little lazier than anticipated about my blogging since I arrived here, but I am on holiday after all, so frankly I'm not beating myself up about it.

Here's a couple of "Pink" photos from a couple of days ago.





Okay, there's nothing pink here, but this was my delicious lunch which consisted of broccoli cheddar soup & sourdough bread from Panera's. Yummmmmm.



My mum is always partial to a bright colour and I think she really suits this pink shirt from H&M! Are we freakishly a-like or what? We couldn't have had more comments about how similar we look since we've been here if we tried!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, you really do look so alike...I also just noticed, are you wearing the same nail varnish? :) Sounds like you're having a lovely time over there & quite right about the blogging...you're on your hols after all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely related!!! ;)

    That soup looks so delicious! Your pink lipstick with those nails is a wonderful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the napkin looks like a sort of pinkish. i've never thought you look mega alike you know. not majorly. you do have the same feet and hands though. nice pinkfest

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, you guys look just alike! I look just like my mom too, especially when my hair is short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just enjoy holiday and don't get too bothered with blogging :) You and your mum look so much alike! :) you've got the same smile and same hair going on :) and i love that she's super on pink and you are subtly off pink :) perfect match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blog! So glad to have found it. And yummm... it looks like you're having tons of fun.
    Want to follow each other?

    XX St. Udio

    http://saintudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails