13.3.11

OH COFFEE CRUMB CAKE HOW I ADORE THEE



One of my all time favourite things to do when I come on holiday to Florida is to go to Millenia Mall in Orlando, arrive early in the day and go and get a Starbucks and a piece of Coffee Crumb Cake. This will seem completely superficial, dreadfully uncultured and most likely quite dull to almost everyone who reads this, but oh how the little details thrill me so!

In the UK they don't sell Coffee Crumb Cake and so I indulge my appetite for it, without guilt when I come here.








Images © Hollie Reid, 2011

5 comments:

  1. hmm coffee crumb cake sounds lovely, i love coffee flavoured things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, it looks so delicious.

    I love your nails, by the way! They really are a lovely, spring colour.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! what camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are lovely! the cake looks so yummy, oh why don't they sell it here?! have you seen the 'new' starbucks logo? it shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but i just don't like it! hehe. i'm sure it will grow on me soon, though.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails