31.3.11

COLOUR OF THE MONTH : YELLOW




No.1 : Topshop Juniper Suede Block Heel Court Shoes - £46
No.2 : Crate&Barrel Dip Maize Mug - £4.57
No.3 : What Me Worry by Andrew Kuo - £29.75
No.4 : KitchenAid Artisan Mixer
No.5 : Crate&Barrel Mustard Squeeze Bottle - £1.29
No.6 : West Elm Single Socket Pendant - $29
No.7 : Kate Spade Lemon Drop Small Framed Lella - $225

As part of the Kate Spade - Living Colourfully resolution that I have been trying to embrace as much as possible, here are some of my favourite yellow items that I have come across over the past few weeks. I can wholeheartedly recommend the book, it's absolutely delightful! If the look of the cover does it for you, then you really should check it out, it gets better and better by the page!

3 comments:

  1. i think you really suit yellow actually.....cant wait for my book to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love all these items but my fave is the mixer. may have to check out that book

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love yellow! I can't seem to stop and switch to the green or now the new coral color for May. The mixer is great! I have a pink one from my pink phase but would love to trade for a yellow!

    xoxx,
    Sandee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails