25.2.11

TODAY I WORE...


Image © Hollie Reid, 2011


Classic error with the camera there. Oops. All the same I thought it was quite a nice photograph of my outfit, despite my lack of face in it!

Today I have spent most of the day with Mat, who got back from his trip to London and Brighton yesterday. We went to Lytham, another seaside town just outside of Blackpool for some lunch.

Today I wore:

Black leggings - Topshop
White long mens shirt - H&M
Cream patent Mary Janes - Topshop
Vintage leopard print coat - Retro Rehab

12 comments:

  1. really like the shirt with the coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are super cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! And nice room, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have a thing for those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing Hollie! Nice room too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes, and they look great with the coat and black tights. Lovely room too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks like it's on purpose to cut your head off in the photo. very artistic Hollie:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. if this is your room... got to say i loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. doh! woulda liked to see some face! great coat though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like how you mix the cute with the fierce.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i so adore this photograph, your coat is just lovely and as i just said on mat's blog - your room is so darn neat! i love your wallpaper and the fact that your bookshelf is so organized, too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails