Image © Matthew Pike, 2011
In exactly one week I'll be tucked up in bed getting an early night before our flight to Florida. I have been looking forward to this trip for such a long time. I can almost hardly believe it's been quite so long since we last went over to Florida. My family and I have had a lifetimes worth of fun there since we started going when I was four, it's really like my second home.
Here are a few of the things I am most looking forward to:
• Heat, give me blistering smothering heat.
• Buying Nick & Nora pyjamas at Target.
• My first legal Margarita at The Outback!
• Driving on the big wide mad roads.
• Listening to country music on k92fm.
• Kilwin's gigantic portions of ice cream.
• Drinking a Starbucks with a piece of their Coffee Crumb Cake (catch up UK Starbucks).
• Sitting by the lake in Celebration.
• Panera Bread!
Yummy ice cold Margarita.
The lake at Celebration.
York Peppermint Patties
Celebration at Night.
Images © Hollie Reid, 2011