11.2.11

FEELING NUDE

This past month, aside from trying to embrace RED as much as possible as part of my New Years Resolution I have been craving beautifully neutral, soft colours everywhere I go. I can't get enough of them!



These are some of the things that I have been most admiring this month a couple of which I might treat myself to at the end of the month if I'm lucky!

No.1 : Topshop Boutique Ivory Silk Midi Dress - £85
No.2 : Melissa Patchuli Cream Shoes - £85
No.3 : Kate Spade Natalie Cosmetics Bag - $145
No.4 : Topshop Boutique Stripe Midi Dress - £70
No.5 : Matt Dorfman Wedding Invite
No.6 : Topshop Patent T-Bar Shoes - £55
No.7 : ASOS Matt Finish Keyhole Sunglasses - £14
No.8 : Diana Eng Fortune Cookie Coin Purse - $65
No.9 : Muji Key Ring Memo Block - 99p

12 comments:

  1. A pop of red would be perfect with any and all of the above. Great selection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I love the color palette. Perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need more white/cream shirts but I can never find one that doesn't gape in the front! :( I like those shoes. Exactly like I wore to church as a girl. :))

    Arianne from A + B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you ordered any of this? the number 6 shoes are wicked

    ReplyDelete
  5. THOSE SHOES!!!!! They are perfect, plus they get to incorporate last month's red :) A really nice board Holly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I love those purses :)

    GREAT POST!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, they all look so nice altogether :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have been noticing more and more neutrals around in fashion. can't say i can complain, it all looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the nude, i always feel it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww I love it all! esp. the shooooees!! :*)

    http://newyorkcarnival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the ivory silk dress, so gorgeous...I'm jealous of anyone who can wear light colours as I tend to spill food etc down myself on a regular basis so I can't be trusted! Those fortune cookie purses are beyond fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That invite is so beautiful. And i love the shoes, if I wore leather i'd be all over them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails