20.1.11

VINTAGE LEOPARD PRINT COAT


Image © Hollie Reid, 2011


I picked up this little beauty of a vintage coat from Retro Rehab in Manchester last month. It's in beautiful condition with it's original buttons and the most gorgeous mustard yellow silk lining! Mat and I popped out for a coffee yesterday and this is what I wore.

I didn't end up including an awful lot of red in my outfit yesterday as I don't have too much red clothing. My lipstick, nails and my "ruby slippers" brooch just had to do!


Images © Matthew Pike, 2011

9 comments:

  1. Love the splashes of red from your brooch and your lipstick with the leopard! So adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our house is black, red, and leopard. You would fit right in!!! :)

    You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You're way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coat & I really do love the little red accents...a lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm crap at pictures like this :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The slipper brooch is so cute! And it works so well with bright red lipstick! (and earrings! )
    Holly, I think this would qualify as an 'red' inspired outfit, even if you didn't wear any actual red pieces of clothes:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just found your blog, it's lovely! I love that red coat. Also, your visit to Jamie's italian makes me want to go there pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour of the month - still time to join in, maybe? That coat is fab!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  9. i adore this outfit, you look lovely. the pops of red are great - red lipstick suits you ever so well and the brooch is adorable.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails