23.1.11

PEGGY WOLF ILLUSTRATIONS






Illustrations and collages sourced from : Peggy Wolf


After a browse around on Etsy this afternoon I came across this beautifully colorful array of illustrations by Peggy Wolf. Originally from Germany, with a background in fashion design, Peggy is now based in London and currently works in interior design. Her illustrations and collages are a culmination of all of her previous design experience and take inspiration from graphic design, fashion illustration and art.

I'm seriously in awe. Find more right here.

10 comments:

  1. Mesmerizing!!! Love her eye for color and composition. Truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are incredible :)
    so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty.. I really like the one of a woman with red hair! :) And not because I have red hair :P I actually realized that most women I really admire have red hair, interesting huh? :P
    OH! and January is Red for Kate Spade challenge! :) It's all connected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, what a talented lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hollie, I've tagged you a stylish blogger award! Sorry if you've already done it! :P
    http://feathersofinspiration.com/2011/01/27/3247/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they're actually amazing, I love those illustrations! She's so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES, that does mean you've got an award! :) You got me thinking about buying it too now, I have to get some art for our new home! Sheeesh! :)
    Both Cherry and I sponsor a child through compassion, they really are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are really really gorgeous. so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yum!! Really like these, i think its the use of colour and collage - my favourites! Found you over at i like tweets handwritten project!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails