5.1.11

KALASFORM MUFFIN CASES


Image © Hollie Reid, 2011


I've been doing a bit of baking recently as some of you may have noticed! A couple of days back I stumbled across these delightful muffin cases by Swedish brand, Kalasform whilst frantically trying to spend £1 extra to get free delivery at John Lewis!

Despite being a couple of pounds over the intended £1, I decided they were too lovely to resist and snapped up a packet of the floral poppy print cases. They come packaged in transparent packaging with a recipe card included in the box, mine is for "carrot muffins" which I'll definitely be testing out! Kalasform cases are all designed and produced in Sweden and provide a colourful and stylish alternative to the boring plain white baking case. I think they're doing rather well, don't you?

3 comments:

  1. They're so pretty! I think I definitely need some of these, I'm dreaming of spring/summer picnics right now, so these are perfect! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so darling! Definitely adds that little extra something to cupcakes!
    Just found your blog and love it ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails