15.10.10

UTILITY LADIES NIGHT



Last night I went to Utility's Ladies Night at their Preston Gift Boutique store in the lovely, Victorian Miller Arcade. The event was held to raise awareness and funds for the North West Cancer Research Fund.

By the end of the night Utility had helped to raise over £250 for this incredibly worthy cause which touches most lives at some point.

I picked up quite a few bits and pieces for Christmas presents and this necklace is really tempting me as I've been a bit hooked on the illustration from the original 101 Dalmations film by Disney. It's one of my all time favourites, I was hooked by the opening credits!

My mum bought the cow milk jug, which I can't wait to use! How sweet are the vintage print wrapping paper and cards?






Images © Hollie Reid, 2010

8 comments:

  1. awww those cow jugs are so fun/funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the necklace. it's so cute. 101 dalmatians is one of the most adorable movies ever.

    http://nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love everything here! The necklace is divine. 101 Dalmatians is one of my very favourites. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the necklace is very christian dior chic, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that necklace, so cute and so much personality! Great post and great blog!

    www.hazeleyepersonality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vintage print wrapping paper AND a good cause! no one could ask for more :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a similar cow milk jug, it is brilliant but a bit of an effort cleaning its hooves/feet. Worth it of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails