12.10.10

HO HO HO!



It's probably too early to go mad with Christmas related posts, but I had to share a sneaky peek at a couple of the beauties I picked up from the Paperchase concession at Selfridges a couple of weeks ago!

I thought these Christmas cards had a really 1960s look with the colour and the font and they even have a charm you can take off and hang as a decoration next year!



As for this glittery fellow, you'll see more of him in a couple of months, but I feel he may end up being one of many in the Reid house!

3 comments:

  1. go here to my part of the world. our christmas season starts on september. lol!

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit early indeed, but as Marc Jacobs said: "What's my favourite color? Shiny!"

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm looking forward to christmas now, buying presents too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails