2.9.10

A SEASIDE HOLIDAY IN LLANDUDNO

Llandudno Trip

Llandudno Trip

Llandudno Trip
Images - © Hollie Reid, 2010


So my boyfriend Mat and I spent the past few days on holiday in Wales. We drove to Llandudno on Bank Holiday Monday and stayed at The Empire Hotel in the centre of town. I used to visit Llandudno quite often with my parents when I was little and I just remembered it to be this sleepy little seaside town, which hadn't changed much over the past century... I was right.

During our stay we walked down the pier, ate fish and chips, went on a Victorian tram up the Great Orme, visited an ancient copper mine and took a lot of wrong turns! We had a really fun time!

The Beatles Story - Liverpool

The Beatles Story - Liverpool

The Beatles Badges & Keyring
Images - © Hollie Reid, 2010


On the way home we went via Liverpool and had a quick trip around the Tate and The Beatles Story on the Albert Dock where I had a few moments of Beatlemania in the shop. We also had a fleeting trip around Liverpool One, the highlight of which was going to the Utility Design shop, where I got to have a closer peek at the Uniform Wares and the Mondaine watches that I'm still undecided on!

It gave me a good chance to try out my new Digital Harinezumi camera, which was a birthday present from my friend James earlier this year.

2 comments:

  1. thinking about it, how nice was it eating chips on the beach looking out to the sea. perfect little holiday, i'm also warming to the idea of relaxing holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, looks like the perfect little seaside town! And I've gotta make a trip up to Liverpool for a bit of Beatlemania myself.

    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails