17.9.10

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE!

Bike by Me - Coggles Competition


One of my highlights of the week has been this competition, currently running at one of my favourite shops, Coggles to design the colourway for a Bike By Me bicycle.

Click the photo above, to head over to Coggles Facebook page, become a fan and scroll down to see more info about how you can design and win your very own custom bike from Bike By Me!

Bike by Me
Bike by Me product shots sourced from : Bike by Me


Bike by Me launched with the intention of getting their customers creative juices flowing, getting them involved and selling them a bike that they had designed themselves. I am absolutely appauling on a bike, but if I ever get round to it, this will be the bike for me!

I decided to go for quite a girly colourway, with a vintage inspired Lady Penelope pink frame and red tires...would it be so corny if I said it was to match my lipstick?

2 comments:

  1. you did make a grand selection, i like the pink and red together. product close ups are hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat! I wish I lived in the UK so that I could get a chance to win. And lipstick matching? Not too girly at all.

    Following,
    A from A + B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails