19.9.10

HANG YOU ON MY BATHROOM WALL

Hollywood Movie Stars
Image of my bathroom wall © Hollie Reid, 2010


My mum raised me on a solid diet of Hollywood movies and it's still one of the more popular past-times at my house! We recently decorated the bathroom in our home and framed these beautiful prints of Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth, Doris Day and Grace Kelly. Besides the fact that these are some of our favourite actresses, I absolutely love the colours.

Top Row L-R : Audrey, Marilyn, Marilyn, Rita
Bottom Row L-R : Doris, Marilyn, Grace, Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. hey Hollie

    awesome idea, really like it, I also adore them.
    thanks to you too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are beautiful. I love the less-iconic images of these ladies. x
    Tory
    www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, your bathroom wall is my idea of perfection! this is so beautiful, hollie.

    i also have quite a few pictures of audrey dotted around my bedroom, as well as marilyn.

    have you seen/read about the grace kelly exhibition at the v&a? it finishes this week, but you would have just loved it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails