27.9.10

DON'T YOU STEP ON MY NUDE SUEDE SHOES



I snagged these little beauties in the ASOS sale for under £30 last month with a bit of left over birthday money. They're really comfy and I am honestly no advocate of the high heel. I almost never wear heels (despite owning a fair few pairs) unless I'm going somewhere where I can sit down!

I really like suede and neutral coloured shoes at the moment (not to mention the whole camel/neutral thing that's been going on for the past couple of seasons), the upside being that these colours go with pretty much everything. I also just purchased some grey suede saddle shoe/brogues from ASOS and a pair of soft brown lace up hiking boots which Mat Buckets posted on his blog recently.






Images : © Hollie Reid, 2010

5 comments:

  1. yes these, i haven't seen them since you bought them but i look forward to you wearing them soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous shoes, they do look lovely & comfy! i wouldn't be any good with light coloured shoes, they wouldn't stay the same colour for long!

    thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog :) sorry its taken me so long to get back to you, my comment backlog is pretty large at the moment!

    www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shoes Hollie! You always take ace photos too! x

    katealexandramcleish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog through your boyfriends, and oh my goodness, it is divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails