20.9.10

DAKS SS11

Daks SS11 - London Fashion Week
Daks SS11 images sourced from : London Fashion Week


Daks SS11 range is one of my ultimate favourites so far! I love everything about the collection, the colours, the fabrics, the loose, relaxed cuts and the nod to 1930s inspired resort and beach wear! Quite a few of the looks remind me of looks captured in images by the Seeberger Brothers'.

Elegance - The Seeberger Brothers and The Birth of Fashion Photography
Seeberger images sourced from the book - Elegance - The Seeberger Brothers & The Birth of Fashion Photography

2 comments:

  1. this was one of the collections i really like actually, over a lot of them. goes with you blog too. i can't wait for menswear day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails