25.9.10

CHARLES ANASTASE SS11

Charles Anastase SS11
Charles Anastase SS11 images sourced from : London Fashion Week


Another one of my top picks from last week's London Fashion Week. Charles Anastase is probably one of my favourite designers. He's not afraid to be playful within his work, which I really admire.

I really love his SS11 range, it's very dainty and pretty all round! The purple dress with the string of pearls and the big floppy hat is one of my favourite looks, along with the short sleeved black coat and cropped trousers.

1 comment:

  1. this was one of my favourites too, as i said the other day.

    haha i think the louis reference is a bit bizarre really, no ones going to know that.

    oh dear i know, geez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails