25.9.10

BLACK BEAUTIES




F-Troupe product images sourced from : ASOS


Anyone that knows me will know that I don't need much of an excuse to treat myself to a pair of shoes. I'm also the first to admit that I really do have too many, I definitely don't need anymore, but it never hurts to look does it?

I came across a little footwear gem whilst browsing today, the British brand F-Troupe. They started in London in 2003 and have since spread internationally. F-Troupe are inspired by classic British design focusing on historical footwear detailing. I particularly loved these two pairs!

Although I said it doesn't hurt to look, I decided to treat myself to a pair of shiny patent shoes from Topshop since I'm so poorly this week. I can rationalise these somewhat, because I don't actually own a pair of black heels at all and they seem like a good classic style.


Product images sourced from : Topshop

2 comments:

  1. i'm rarely amazed by black shoes with chunky heels but seeing how you dress from your other photos, i think that pair will look lovely on you.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those Mary Janes last week and even thought they are totally different to everything I usually like I totally love them! xxx
    www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails