20.8.10

TOPSHOP CAR COAT & JOHN RAWLINGS PHOTOGRAPHS

When this beauty came into stock on the Topshop website, I couldn't resist picking it up for the winter. The colour really swung it for me, I am very much looking forward to it arriving on my doorstep in the next few days!

Topshop Car Coat & John Rawlings Photography


It put me in mind of the early 1960s, The Shangri Las, 'Mad Men' the TV Series and most of all John Rawlings photographs during his time at Condé Nast. Particularly the ones I remembered to have big colourful American cars in, after all it is a 'car coat'!

Here's a few more John Rawlings images, I love the soft, pastel colours. I feel a photoshoot coming on when my coat arrives...

John Rawlings Photography
John Rawlings images sourced from : Agent Lee

3 comments:

  1. The coat is just the best thing to enter Topshop in a while. It's absolute magic!

    S
    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!!! Just came over from Mat's to check out you Digital Harinezumi pics (which are really cool btw) to discover these. I love Mad Men, and especially Joan Holloway, so these are such a treat. Looking forward to seeing you with tha coat!

    kisses,
    I

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails