20.8.10

KATE KANZIER SHOES & ACCESSORIES

I recently came across the brand Kate Kanzier on The Licentiate (thank you Sarah!) and I proceeded to get very excited by the selection of amazing brogues and ballet pumps at even more amazing prices!

I am currently deliberating which pair of brogues to buy, I'm trying to decide which might be the best colour for the coming season. I'm also failing quite miserably at talking myself out of snapping up a couple of pairs of the £10 ballet pumps in the sale!

Here are some of my favourites, don't they match my blog a treat too!

Kate Kanzier Ballet Pumps & Womens Brogues
Product images sourced from : Kate Kanzier

2 comments:

  1. have you not ordered yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhhh I just went on the website.. I am seriously in love with pretty much every pair of brogues there. wow. wow. I loved them so much I had to include them in a post on my blog... and I mentioned that it was you who had initially brought Kate Kanzier to my attention! So thanks!

    http://sodarknessibecame.blogspot.com/2010/08/oh-joseph.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails