8.8.10

BRETON STRIPES

One of my favourite tops at the moment is my yellow and white Breton stripe, this one is from COS, I picked it up at the opening of the COS concession in Selfridges, Manchester. COS is one of my favourite brands, for their clean lines and fresh colours. I recently went a little wild in their sale when I was down in London, I was like a kid in a candy store!

COS Clothing
Image - © Hollie Reid, 2010


I'm hoping to pick up a Saint James long sleeved t-shirt at some point for the winter, I'd really like either one of these colour combinations. These are available from Oi Polloi, a menswear shop based in Manchester, England not too far from where I live. They also have an online store here.

Oi Polloi - Saint James
Product images sourced from : Oi Polloi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment. I'll always try to reply as soon as I can and check out your blog in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails